SILENCE MUST BE HEARD
SILENCE MUST BE HEARD
Have you ever experienced a moment in your life when you just ran out of words and you go... SILENT??
Let me assist you in recalling...
• The moment when you left your home for the first time and you look back at your parents who are worried that their son/daughter are leaving them yet happy that their child took the first step towards independence.
• The moment when the girl/boy you like most.. smiled back at you!
• You don't say anything.. you just smile back.
• The moment when you get better marks than you expected... those "numb" moments of ecstasy n surprise "is that true?"...
• The moment when you are parting with your old friend(s) and the train has just started... and you are standing on the door of the wagon.. Waving "bye-bye" with your heart beating fast...
• The moment after the HR manager has just called you and told you, "You are through! Congrats!"
• The moment when you sit alone in your room after having told everyone that you cleared that exam you prepared for 6 months!!
You can go on remembering your "special" moments!
I had always wondered why I never said anything to myself at those moments.. as if it was "understood" ... happiness, joy, pain.. ALL
Feelings just flowed ceaselessly in the 'years' that passed in those flash moments! They say.. the best way to communicate is through "silence".
Love, Joy, Grief, Surprise, Anger, Hope, Expectations, Support, Non-cooperation...
Ever had those moments when you thought you were tired enough that you reach for your bed after dinner.. but find yourself wide awake looking at the roof of your room silently...
But you sure are 'thinking'.. Those moments of self-talk are the most important in our lives. Those moments when we listen to our own hearts! Those promises... those decisions... those are the moments when we make our destinies!
Next time you go silent... listen carefully to what your heart is saying.. listen to its joy...listen to its pain.. Listen to its fears.. Listen to its desires..
LISTEN TO THAT VOICE and ACCEPT EVERYTHING IT SAYS!
That voice alone can lead you to the abode of peace that your sleep lacks... peace that awaits you!
Be in touch with your true self... BE SILENT, ONCE A DAY, EVERYDAY!
Silence Speaks More Than Words and SILENCE MUST BE HEARD!!!